Your valued participation in Health in Our Hands will:
- Give you the opportunity to easily see your health status along with your progress over time and identify when actions are needed to improve your health.
- Connect your doctor with long-term information that will help them better advise you on personal health and treatment decisions.
- Help researchers and healthcare providers develop cutting-edge technologies that advance healthcare delivery
- Educate you on how research findings may affect the receive and choices you make about your health.
- Allow your perspective to inspire future research research topics.